Maruti Ritz has been one of the most popular cars in the Indian market. Launched in the year 2009 in India, Maruti Ritz has many of its features borrowed from Maruti Swift. Ritz can be called a perfect city car with the elevated stance that provides enough room in the car. This hatchback is for those who do not want to opt for the regular Maruti Wagon R and Hyundai SantroXing. It is also for the people who want to find a similarity to cars like Volkswagen Polo, Honda Jazz and Hyundai i20 in a budget.
In 2012, the diesel variant of Maruti Ritz was launched. Ritz was a success in India and around 4 lakh units were sold in India. However, the company discontinued its production in the late 2016.
Maruti Ritz Engine
The petrol variant of the car is powered by a 1.2-litre, four cylinder, engine generating a maximum output of 86bhp and 114Nm. The engine comes mated to a manual gearbox and select variants are offered with an auto unit. Diesel range comes equipped with Fiat sourced 1.3-litre engine seen, which is seen on other Maruti cars as well. This engine gives a maximum output of 74bhp and 190Nm. The diesel engine is available with a five-speed manual transmission.
Maruti Ritz Tyres
Maruti Ritz comes in petrol as well as diesel variants. Both these variants in the form of LXi and LDi are equipped with 165 / 80 R14 tubeless tyres.
The mid variants VXi, VXi Automatic and VDi are fitted with 185 / 70 R14 tubeless tyres and full wheel caps.
Maruti Ritz also comes in high-end variants of diesel and petrol. These variants are ZXi and ZDi. These two variants are offered with 185 / 70 R14 tubeless tyres and a set of alloy wheels.
Maruti Ritz Tyre Sizes
Maruti Ritz hatch is offered with two separate tyre sizes of 165 / 80 R14 and 185 / 70R14. Given below is a list that will help you understand what tyre size fits inyour Maruti Ritz variant:
- Ritz Lxi Petrol – This variant is equipped with front tyres of the size 165/80 R14. The size of the rear tyres for this variant is 165/80 R14. This variant comes equipped with rim wheels.
- Ritz Vxi Petrol- This variant of Ritz is equipped with 185/70 R14 tyres in the front and 185/70 R14 tyres on the back. This variant also comes with rim wheels.
- Ritz Vxi AT Petrol- The Vxi AT Petrol variant comes with 185/70 R14 front tyres and 185/70 R14rear tyres. This variant comes with rim wheels.
- Ritz Zxi Petrol- This petrol variant of the car is equipped with front tyres of the size 185/70 R14. Also, the rear tyres have the same size 185/70 R14. This car comes equipped with alloy wheels.
- Ritz Ldi Diesel- This variant of the car comes with 165/80 R14 front tyres as well as 165/80 R14 rear tyres. The car comes with rim wheels.
- Ritz Vdi Diesel- This diesel variant of the car has front tyres of the size 185/70 R14, and rear tyres of the size 185/70 R14. This car comes with rim wheels.
- Ritz Zdi Diesel-This variant is equipped with front tyres of the size 185/70 R14, and rear tyres of the size 185/70 R14. This car comes with alloy wheels.
Buy Maruti Ritz Tyres Online
Maruti Ritz tyres are available online at Tyrezones.com. With a wide range of options, tyres for all the diesel as well as petrol variants are available online. There are 74 tyres available on this website from different brands. Therefore, one can choose the perfect tyre for their Ritz online at the best price with different tyre brands to choose from.